Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Compare and Contrast

This marking period our two tasks were to draw a bicycle and draw a jar full of candy. These drawings were both very different. The bicycle drawing was done on white paper with 3 different kinds of pencils. The jar full of candy was done on colored paper and we used colored pencils. The bicycle drawing was more about shading and using the value scale and bringing out the brighter parts of the bike. We focused more on the brightness of the candy and using the white pencil to make the jar look more like glass in the candy drawing. I enjoyed drawing the bicycle more because the difference between the pencils and the pressure amazed me. The process to finish the bike took more time and effort to me while illustrating the bicycle. I enjoyed both of these projects and I hope you enjoy my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment