Monday, January 20, 2014

Fortune cookie

In order to create this book page we each received 6 fortune cookies. Then we had to base our image off of the cookies. I kept avoiding to finish this project and pushed it on to the end. But when I started to get ideas for the picture like the stair case as in going to the future I didn't want to stop working on it. I even took this home! More ideas kept popping up in my head and I didn't stop working on this. My favorite part of this is the tattooed arm. I love the way it looks on the shadowed person. This picture represents the beauty in nature, the future and rebirth. This is one of my favorite pieces of art I have created so far and I can't wait to finish my cat, Lily.

1 comment:

  1. This is by far one of my favorite pieces of art work you have created. I love all of the art work you have created this year and I'm glad we became so close!

    ReplyDelete